Hi there Readers, how are you doing?
I know that I have already blogged about College SA’s Personal Assistant course. But, today I want to chat a bit more about makes a Personal Assistant so powerful …
In today’s business world, a Personal Assistant is responsible for so much. He or she literally has to keep everything running smoothly and under control.
The bottom line is that a Personal Assistant has to be POWERFUL. Do you want to become a POWERFUL PERSONAL ASSISTANT? What kinds of skills does a Powerful Personal Assistant have?
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent project administration skills
- Excellent office administration skills
- Excellent skills for setting up and running meetings
- Excellent business literacy skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Excellent conflict management skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent e-mail writing skills
- Excellent organisation skills
- Excellent stress management skills
A powerful Personal Assistant has to be brilliant all the time.
Make yourself brilliantly powerful by signing up for one or more quick 2-month College Short Courses. I really recommend going to the College SA website and checking out their great short courses that will make you become even more brilliant than you already are.
Be brilliant – become a powerful Personal Assistant.
Take care Readers,