I want us to think about how it makes a person feel when they find out that they have failed Matric.
Finding out that you have failed Matric must be one of the worst kinds of bad news to get.
It is incredibly tragic that some kids even resort to committing suicide when they find out that they have failed Matric.
I am not going to deny that getting a Matric is important. However, we need to be real about the fact that most people in this country do NOT have a Matric. And, there are still options available for people who failed Matric, or who never got a Matric.
I want to say that again – there ARE options for people who do not have a Matric.
If you did not get a Matric, please do not feel that your life is over. That is not true.
If you, or somebody you know somebody failed their Matric / didn’t get a Matric, please read and share the information on these College SA web pages with them:
- For people who are older than 23, and who never completed Matric, CLICK HERE
- For people who were in Matric in the last 2 years, but did not complete Matric, CLICK HERE
- For people who did pass Matric, but they would like better marks, CLICK HERE
- For people who recently left school and did not complete Matric, CLICK HERE
- For people who left school a long time ago and who never completed Matric, CLICK HERE
No matter what your Matric results are like, please don’t feel shy to chat to us about what you would like to study. At College SA, we want everybody to be able to improve their lives. If you would like more information about what your study options are [even if you don’t have a Matric], then please contact our Student Registration Department. Our kind and caring Student Registrars will be able to answer all of your questions.
Take care of yourselves.