In an earlier article we spoke a bit about what distance learning is and how it works. To put it simply, distance learning means that you study a course without needing to go to a classroom. You study at your own pace in a place that suits you – it could even be your bedroom!
Because you don’t ever have to go to a classroom, that also means that you won’t be sitting in front of a teacher or a lecturer. But don’t worry – College SA has made sure that you will still have a great teacher:
- We give you study material that will sound and act just like a brilliant teacher.
- As a College SA student, you can always speak to one of our qualified and friendly Academic Tutors who will help you with whatever questions you may have.
Did you know that the College SA Study Material:
- Is easy to understand and to follow
- Is interesting to read
- Is full of examples, diagrammes and case studies
- Has lots of really useful explanations and definitions, and
- Provides you with lots of opportunities to practice and test your new skills and knowledge.
Call us today on our Toll Free Number: 0800 21 23 22