Human Resource Management is becoming an increasingly popular career choice. One of the reasons why HR Management is so appealing is that the skills that you learn can be applied across various industries. In other words, an HR Management qualification can open up many doors for you.
What does Human Resource Management involve?
Human Resource (HR) Management involves hiring and training employees, and making sure that staff is motivated at all times.
One of the main reasons that companies need an HR team is to ensure productivity in the workplace.
HR Managers are responsible for retaining the most capable and skilled employees, so that the company can function effectively and be profitable.
What are the duties of HR Managers?
- Delegate and monitor duties.
- Regulate levels of productivity.
- Co-ordinate different tasks to ensure that the end goal is achieved.
- Analyse and implement strategies to increase the efficiency of a company or organisation.
- Determine the overall success of a company by interpreting outputs at a basic level.
Why is HR Management a good career choice?
Businesses aim for maximum success. In order to achieve this, they rely on skilled, efficient, reliable and motivated employees. HR Managers ensure that such employees are retained.
Because the corporate world is growing at a phenomenal rate, increasingly more qualified Human Resource Managers are needed.
An HR Management course will equip you with the right set of skills to be able to help an organisation stay successful.
Having a Human Resource management qualification behind your name will make you a valuable asset for any company!
At College SA, we offer a selection of fantastic Human Resources Management Courses. These range from short courses and certificates, to diploma courses.
College SA offers the following HR Management courses:
- College SA Short Course Certificate in Business Management – Human Resources Management
- College SA Certificate in Business Management – Human Resources Management
- College SA Diploma in Business Management – Human Resources Management
- College SA Executive Secretary: Human Resources Diploma (including Certificate)
College SA has also teamed up with Strategic Investigations and Seminars (SIS) to provide you with quality courses that tie in well with Human Resources Management.
- College SA & SIS National Certificate: Disciplinary Investigations
- College SA & SIS Short Course: Fraudulent Documents Certificate
- College SA & SIS Short Course: Trauma Support Certificate
These courses will teach you skills in negotiation and mediation – perfect for HR Management. You will also learn how to identify fraudulent documents, and learn how to handle trauma in the workplace. This is very important in the field of Human Resources.
All of our courses are offered via distance learning – which means that you can study from the safety and comfort of your own home.
Register for an HR Management Course today, and be one step closer to making your dreams come true!
Simply call: 0800 21 23 22
Note: You will not pay for this call!